Part-time Pilates Instructor
We are looking for trainers to come work with us in one of our two beautiful studios! We have a big community with lots of people wanting to train and a very limited number of trainers. Our two studios are the only fully equip Pilates studios in the area. We would love to meet the client demand for more trainers and trainer hours.
Requirements: We are looking for fully certified Pilates trainers in both mat and apparatus. Experience preferred.
As the Pilates Coordinator, case you will lead a team of 8-10 Pilates and Yoga instructors. Act as the core guru of the Life Studio while remaining dedicated to leading your team of instructors. As you develop a successful and effective business unit, ed
provide an environment of support and serenity for others dedicated to practicing their trade.
- Coordinate class offerings, try
schedules, and staffing according to national standards
- Motivate and coach Pilates instructors to achieve revenue and session goals
- Meet or exceed the Pilates business plan, monthly budget, and revenue goals
- Complete payroll and inventory – Maintain Pilates classes and client base
- Mentor instructors and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop stronger sales and customer service skills
- Primary Location: Centreville, VA
- CEN – Centreville
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level: Team Leader
- Shift: Day
- Job Travel: No
- Pilates Method Alliance approved Pilates certification required.
- Peak Pilates System, Power Pilates, Stott Pilates, or Physical Mind Institute certification preferred.
- 2-3 years Pilates instruction (Mat and Reformer) experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience – Business management experience preferred.
We are looking for Pilates (and yoga) teachers to add to our wonderful Yoga and Pilates studio! Our primary need is another equipment-trained pilates instructor, buy
as we have 2 brand new allegro 2 reformers coming in next month. We also have beams, troche
arcs, a springboard and all small props in our beautiful studio. Must be willing to do private sessions, preferably some weekday afternoon and weekend availability.
Requirements: Pilates Equipment certification OR a willingness to attain reformer training in the next month — I know of a studio in Maryland that is offering Balanced body trainings, and can pass on the info!
Instruct 2 Mat Pilates an 1 Pilates Fusion Class a week. Potential private instruction of Reformer/Combo Chair at Training Center and in private homes.
Requirements: Mat Pilates Certified and Mat instruction experience required. Helpful skills include dance experience, symptoms
Reformer, Combo Chair and/or personal training certification.
How to ApplyContact Shea Cialella at 215-788-1414, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 215-788-1433.
1771 total views, 3 today