Part-time Pilates Instrutor
Description: Desert Mountain is recognized as one of the world’s finest private golf communities. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, more about Arizona, side effects Desert Mountain spans more than 8, nurse 000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facilities. We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you! Some of the duties of the Pilates Instructor are:
- Maintain a professional relationship with all team players. .
- Instruct classes and/or conduct personal training as approved by the Director of Spa and Fitness.
- Maintain all levels of aerobic and fitness classes including but not limited to Step, Low Impact, Body Sculpting, Circuit Training and Water.
- Maintain accurate records of classes and training sessions.
- Maintain current certification
- Other duties as required.
- Must have a minimum of 450 hours of study in all Pilates equipment and mat.
- A minimum of 2yrs. teaching experience, customer service, or health club operations experience preferred.
- Must be able to articulate a strong understanding of anatomy and body mechanics.
- Able to promote and deliver courteous, efficient, and memorable service to our members.
- An effective communicator who is kind, gentle, and nurturing.
- Willing to work with all ages and skill groups.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Apply in person Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm in the Human Resources Office located at: Fairways Building 10550 East Desert Hills Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85262 Located 2 miles east of Pima and Cave Creek Rd. Email: email@example.com Fax: 480-595-4034
970 total views, 1 today