Part-time Pilates Instructor
Description: We are a thriving boutique studio located in the heart of downtown McLean. We’re looking for a kick-butt instructor who’s ready to work with the best in the area to make a difference in their clients’ lives. We provide private & semi-private training with up to 5-person machine classes and 20-person mat classes. We offer competitive pay with no caps and no contracts.
Requirements: We’re looking for someone who is…
- Certified in Mat, generic Reformer, viagra dosage Chair & Trapeze Table *Not afraid to deliver a rigorous workout for athletic and injured clients alike
- Exceptional with verbal cueing skills and who has the ability to structure dynamic, total body sessions and classes
- Insured by trainer liability insurance
- Available approximately 20-30 hours per week
- Available to teach 4 weekday mornings or weekday evenings
- Available to teach 1 weekend morning
- Available to sub for other instructors when needed
Description: Looking for commission-based, unhealthy Pilates Instructors certified through a nationally-recognized Pilates Instructor Training organization and/or through PMA. The qualified applicant will be certified in Pilates Mat and Apparatus and will have experience teaching small-group apparatus (reformer/mat/tower) classes as well as experience teaching private and semi-private sessions. The qualified applicant will possess strong people skills, sick
strong work ethic and good communication skills, will have a positive friendly attitude and will be a team player. He/she will be responsible for scheduling his/her own appointments, building client base and tracking sessions as well as participating in monthly club “open house” and quarterly staff meetings. Current CPR/AED from a nationally-recognized provider is required.
Requirements: Sport&Health requires a passionate, positive, focused and driven Pilates Instructor. Candidates must have:
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Fully certified on all apparatus is preferred.
- Group Reformer/Mat/Tower teaching experience is essential.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively while teaching and demonstrating techniques. 5.Ability to retain a broad knowledge of tasks performed.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Possess a healthy work ethic that includes neatness, politeness, punctuality, accuracy.
- Exhibits a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
How to ApplyGo to: https://sportandhealth-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=1076&company_id=16119&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992585&level=levelid1&levelid1=2747&parent=Pilates&startflag=2
490 total views, 1 today