Full-time Pilates Coordinator
We are looking for trainers to come work with us in one of our two beautiful studios! We have a big community with lots of people wanting to train and a very limited number of trainers. Our two studios are the only fully equip Pilates studios in the area. We would love to meet the client demand for more trainers and trainer hours.
Requirements: We are looking for fully certified Pilates trainers in both mat and apparatus. Experience preferred.
As the Pilates Coordinator, case you will lead a team of 8-10 Pilates and Yoga instructors. Act as the core guru of the Life Studio while remaining dedicated to leading your team of instructors. As you develop a successful and effective business unit, ed
provide an environment of support and serenity for others dedicated to practicing their trade.
- Coordinate class offerings, try
schedules, and staffing according to national standards
- Motivate and coach Pilates instructors to achieve revenue and session goals
- Meet or exceed the Pilates business plan, monthly budget, and revenue goals
- Complete payroll and inventory – Maintain Pilates classes and client base
- Mentor instructors and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop stronger sales and customer service skills
- Primary Location: Centreville, VA
- CEN – Centreville
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level: Team Leader
- Shift: Day
- Job Travel: No
- Pilates Method Alliance approved Pilates certification required.
- Peak Pilates System, Power Pilates, Stott Pilates, or Physical Mind Institute certification preferred.
- 2-3 years Pilates instruction (Mat and Reformer) experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience – Business management experience preferred.
How to ApplyPlease apply on-line at: http://jobs.lifetimefitness.com/job/Centreville-Pilates-Coordinator-Job-VA-20120/1741644/ Or E-mail Resume to Teresa at: TLendino@lifetimefitness.com
1885 total views, 2 today